AMD RED BIOS EDITOR und MorePowerTool - BIOS-Einträge anpassen, optimieren und noch stabiler übertakten | Navi unlimited

@hellm wenn ich im MPT in den More Tab und in die Power Settings gehe und dort änderungen bestätige, resetet es mir alle anderen einstellungen die ich vorher gemacht habe.
Mist, habe gehofft es merkt niemand bis zum nächsten Update. :D

Wird behoben, fehlt nur der Aufruf die Eingaben zu sichern.

Besonders fies ist das ich die tabs von links nacht rechts durchgehe/editiere, und was kommt am ende? More ^^

Could not find a 6800XT bios with PP data in the bios. But one from a 6950XT works great.

Was bedeutet "works great"? Irgendwas Zählbares?

Kann immerhin ohne EVC bis 2609MHz Stellen. Normal geht nur bis 2543MHz.
Mit TDC Drossel bis 2591MHz.
Im TS

Danke. Schreib bitte gelegentlich, was ich tun muss, um das nachzuvollziehen.

Muss korigieren 2609 ging nur einmal -_-. Also muss da noch bissi runter.

Unten das rom ins MPT laden,
[OC Limits] GFX+Speicher an deine anpassen
[Power] GFX+SOC anpassen
[Frequency] GFX+RAM ( eventuell Vclk+Dclk+Fclk ) anpassen.
[Curve] sollte jetzt schaon auf PPpwl sein
Eventuell [More] Power Settings die Watt anpassen, bin nicht sicher ob das muss. Vorsicht alles voherige geht verloren ; )

Anhänge

• 6950XTLIQUIDDEVIL.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 12
Ich bilde mir ein das die Hz nicht so zappelt, aber das werde ich testen.

Muss man dann noch was aus den DFLL-Checkboxen auswählen?

Und ist dies der letzte Stand?

8.png

22.242 nicht schlecht fur ein Dayli setting : )

Ja, schön. :) Aber dir ist schon klar, dass ohne Vorher-nachher-Infos inklusive Settings ein nackter Score für jeden, der nicht du ist, keinen echten Informationswert besitzt? ;)

Wir wollen ja wissen was bei nem extremen Setting geht :)

Mann, war heute mal im Homeoffice, Heizung läuft noch nicht, saukalt wars. Da träumt man vom Time Spy. Aber ich hab CPU wie GPU grad auf Energiekrise-Settings. Aber eins ist klar, Heizlüfter brauchen wir alle keine, die haben wir ja bereits, wenns uns danach ist.

So what 6800xt card you suppose to have per-part data set in a BIOS?
Can you rephrase please ?
I dont understand what was not understood
Or do you know for sure what settings need to be modified aside from VF points?
93% clear on DFLL & 78% on whole Navi
Guardband and PSM values i'm still learning ~ to fully understand AMDs tuning approach on factory level
FlopsPerByte i figured something out but its in testing phase
(i could use your analytic check if you find the time, need you in a group ~ if we share the same goal)

DFLL rebuild, yes mostly // but i still have 2 weeks left
The most annoying part is, like you mentioned the start and ending points // any change before or in post modifies the next one
Although i feel the ending points are artificial, as only drivers Limit back what it allows on automatic mode.
On OC mode (manual) things shift. The only lovely thing is, it holds to VID requests with up/down margins up to load indicators
// and those requests are not as dynamic as in Zen. They have fixed scaling and substrate appears very consistent between LkgID scores
The curve is neutral and can be isolated. That's great.

I am not confident on the sideeffects when relying on PLL offsets (correction) between cards // i find non but there has to be something
So far it does not appear to bother FIT, but i see, bench and feel throttle limits in general. Especially on the FCLK side. Couple more days on that part.
what settings need to be modified aside from VF points?
We can track defaulting differences between bioses with UPP
We do know the driver Vmin/Vmax and Fmax limits (i requested extension on those)
We technically have everything that we need to redo curvature on all cards in the current state.

Crucial thing we lack are figuring out why DC extension limits are ignored, and still to cut away RSA check on EFI level (outside of card)
As for the curve itself. Up to perspective
If you see 5 chained curves as one and isolate each of them to be one thing.
Each have their margins. It's less guessing required because AMD did SKU binning for you
Anything between those points is an own Curve. Last is Vmax one, First pre-P0 is ULV & LowIdleVoltage (deep ULV)
Currently P0 is used, i dont get it sub 750 down to utilize ULV. It just utilizes BACO & GFX-OFF. I miss Access on PP-DFLL ULV_Offsets

Technically you don't "have to" take the extend on what you ask me.
You "don't have to" go that deep to make a 6900XTX have same substrate quality (curvature quality) settings as an 6950KXTX
^ but this is done too. I got it down to 1-2mV. KXTX utilizing XTXH curve with correction PLL offset == being the identical card.

Yuri's progress on 6700/6750XT is i hope going well. If not i'll take over. He is majorly unlucky by RL events, but time exists
I have to focus work on Navi 23 SKU a bit. This is paused as i wait for MPT. Many in the group are on ADL & can not use Hydra
Same time as FIT & UV Curve research is EVC research. Those two are on temporary halt. SOC has my main attention last days.

In generally yes,
Progress is made and i can work with PP-PW-Quadratic Curve.
I can not predict BTC stuff around it, only its effects.
I can not read out V to F points without by hand shuffling through it. (tracking when it switches P-States). A delay but bearable
^ this is main reason why Navi-Curve helper needs an update. But if you change approach and "predict/calculate" stuff, you can work with what you have.

I think this is fine as an answer on " are you very sure on what you do" ~ question :)
I don't have to understand everything to work with it, unless question was for a work offer.
You use current curve, with own tracked voltage & switching points. And adapt current curve (reshape). That's what navi curve helper does. You just need to change approach a bit , because it's usecase was initially different.

If anybody ever wants to bother for a Visual Plotter, all will be great. But we do with what we have.)

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
@Veii
Regardless of your post above (which I'll comment later), are you (or Yuri) found the way to make SMU requests in Navi the same way, as we do with Zen?

Wir wollen ja wissen was bei nem extremen Setting geht :)

Mann, war heute mal im Homeoffice, Heizung läuft noch nicht, saukalt wars. Da träumt man vom Time Spy. Aber ich hab CPU wie GPU grad auf Energiekrise-Settings. Aber eins ist klar, Heizlüfter brauchen wir alle keine, die haben wir ja bereits, wenns uns danach ist.
23.949 mit 22.8.2 und Win11
23949.jpg

Für XOC ändert sich damit glaube ich nichts.

@Veii
Regardless of your post above (which I'll comment later), are you (or Yuri) found the way to make SMU requests in Navi the same way, as we do with Zen?
I found anchor points in ROM for read and write
He, actually i dont know what to answer
"Hopefully" ~ is my answer

But we are capable. ROM Atom Table have actively changeable modules & settings ~ including own Scalar
Too early to tell

Oben Unten