Wärmeleitpasten-Skandal bei Grafikkarten? Die Hotspot-Probleme auf den Karten verschiedener Hersteller haben eine gemeinsame Ursache: Gier

BIst du sicher, daß die obigen Hersteller "normale" WLP verwenden?

Ich werde bald 2 4070 ti Super kaufen ( eine für meinen Sohn, eine für mich), und aufgrund Igor's Bericht bin ich doch ziemlich verunsichert.

d.h. die

MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16G VENTUS 2X OC​

kann bedenkenlos gekauft werden?

Ja, ich habe bereits eine iChill und eine X3 auf WaKü umgerüstet, in beiden Fällen null Auffälligkeiten mit der Paste auf der GPU und den Pads drumherum.
Gab auch vorher keine extremen Temps oder Hotspots.
Die Ventus/ Suprim kannst absolut entspannt kaufen, die ist defakto gepadded

Nutze die 4070S Ventus 2X OC selbst, und die ist nur Double Slot und kühlt göttlich, die 4070ti/s ist bei der X2 Triple Slot und kühlt göttlich.
Mein Temperaturmonitor im Mini-Raptor zeigt mir im Schnitt 64 Grad GPU bei 99% Last an, unfassbar wenig.

Ja, ich habe bereits eine iChill und eine X3 auf WaKü umgerüstet, in beiden Fällen null Auffälligkeiten mit der Paste auf der GPU und den Pads drumherum.
Die Ventus/ Suprim kannst absolut entspannt kaufen, die ist defakto gepadded
Ganz vielen Dank für die Auskunft.

Ganz vielen Dank für die Auskunft.
Dafür nicht, dafür bist ja ins Forum der Vernunft, des Wissens statt Glaubens und der analytischen Herangehensweise gekommen und hast nicht bei Marketingeschrei, Halbwissen und Fanboy Foren gefragt.
Die älteren unter uns kennen eine weise Frau, der Inbegriff des "Silicon" Valley... Nee Hills, Verona Pooth, die hat mal den Weisen Satz gesagt: " Hier werden sie geholfen" 😜

I had purchased a Zotec 4070ti amp spiderman last November in China. I was curiouse why the hot spot and gpu could reached so much heat when i first tested it on the Furmark. Here it is the proof shows the situation.123811.jpg

I had purchased a Zotec 4070ti amp spiderman last November in China. I was curiouse why the hot spot and gpu could reached so much heat when i first tested it on the Furmark. Here it is the proof shows the situation. Anhang anzeigen 33770
I'm not sure that the problem is caused by the Paste, the card runs at 99% load and the fans run at 72%!? The graphics card is padded, I suspect that the airflow in the case is too low and the fan setting is too low. Do you use the Firestorm software!? Did you run AI tuning on it? or the fans manually limited? Normally they should run at 100% under load. The difference between the GPU and the hotspot is 17 degrees, everything looks good as long as the difference is not over 20 degrees. I don't think it's caused by the paste, but because of the fans and/or the case airflow. Theoretically you can put a PTM7950 on it, the RAM PADs look good, RAM is basically cold, but I don't think the temperatures will get any better as long as you don't let the fans work up to 100%.

Das gilt aber leider NICHT für die neueren AiO-Varianten namens "iChill Black", siehe dazu auch meine BEiträge in diesem Thread:
noch-weitere-geforce-rtx-4080-mit-defekt-ab-werk-das-wärmeleitpasten-drama-geht-munter-weiter-und-nvidia-unternimmt-nichts

I'm not sure that the problem is caused by the Paste, the card runs at 99% load and the fans run at 72%!? The graphics card is padded, I suspect that the airflow in the case is too low and the fan setting is too low. Do you use the Firestorm software!? Did you run AI tuning on it? or the fans manually limited? Normally they should run at 100% under load. The difference between the GPU and the hotspot is 17 degrees, everything looks good as long as the difference is not over 20 degrees. I don't think it's caused by the paste, but because of the fans and/or the case airflow. Theoretically you can put a PTM7950 on it, the RAM PADs look good, RAM is basically cold, but I don't think the temperatures will get any better as long as you don't let the fans work up to 100%.
Thanks for your detailedly analysis. Now its more like a confirmation of an airflow issue to the case, but the case that gpu installed has no lid attached and its a half open-air case, which is why i got no case fan for creating airflow. 065654.jpg

Thanks for your detailedly analysis. Now its more like a confirmation of an airflow issue to the case, but the case that gpu installed has no lid attached and its a half open-air case, which is why i got no case fan for creating airflow. Anhang anzeigen 33782
Just to understand this correctly, your case has no fans and the side panel is open!?
Of course, this is not comparable to a case that has fans at the front and back.
In a closed housing with fans you have an air flow that, depending on the housing volume and the air flow of the fans, completely exchanges the air up to once per second. This creates a completely different cooling effect than an opening to the room air. In addition, the graphics card fans only rotate at 75% under full load.
This creates a build-up of heat in the graphics card housing and the backplate of the graphics card heats up more.
In any case, you should use the closed case with fans or let the graphics card fans rotate up to 100% under high load.
Which case model do you use?
High temperatures on the graphics card also reduce the performance of the card, in the worst case the graphics card reduces its clock speed due to the heat.

Ja, das ist reichlich strange. Leider kann ich keine organischen Verbindungen im Detail analysieren und so fix, wie sich das auf der Oberfläche verzieht, bin ich eh nicht mehr. :D

Ich hatte mal eine TF8 mit etwas mehr Silikonöl, feinstem Bornitrit (hatte nichts anderes) und etwas Xylol versetzt und dann länger verrührt. Da kommt haptisch und verdunstungstechnisch in etwa der gleiche Pamps raus. :D
Mal ne ganz blöde Frage: sind von dem Thema (bis jetzt) eigentlich nur die Partnerkarten betroffen, oder gibt es auch schon Fälle bei den FEs?

Mal ne ganz blöde Frage: sind von dem Thema (bis jetzt) eigentlich nur die Partnerkarten betroffen, oder gibt es auch schon Fälle bei den FEs?
Die Founders werden jeweils auch von einem der Partner gefertigt. Also wird es da ähnlich sein. Man wird nur nicht viel davon hören, weil die Stückzahlen klein sind.

Die Founders werden jeweils auch von einem der Partner gefertigt. Also wird es da ähnlich sein. Man wird nur nicht viel davon hören, weil die Stückzahlen klein sind.
Schmarrn. Die FE nutzen das PTM7950 und werden bei KEINEM der beteiligten Boardpartner gefertigt, wohl aber von einem riesigen OEM. ;)

Seite 6, Matrialanalyse:

Schmarrn. Die FE nutzen das PTM7950 und werden bei KEINEM der beteiligten Boardpartner gefertigt, wohl aber von einem riesigen OEM. ;)

Seite 6, Matrialanalyse:
Weiß nicht ob BYD noch im Rennen ist, aber der Fuchs bestimmt, da kommt keiner mehr drumherum.
Gefühlt kommen mittlerweile 50% aller Boards diverser Brands aus deren Hallen.

Bei AMD geht's aber auch noch andersrum, bestimmte Brands nutzen quasi Original AMD zugelieferte Boards, speziell bei neuen Releases

Just to understand this correctly, your case has no fans and the side panel is open!?
Of course, this is not comparable to a case that has fans at the front and back.
In a closed housing with fans you have an air flow that, depending on the housing volume and the air flow of the fans, completely exchanges the air up to once per second. This creates a completely different cooling effect than an opening to the room air. In addition, the graphics card fans only rotate at 75% under full load.
This creates a build-up of heat in the graphics card housing and the backplate of the graphics card heats up more.
In any case, you should use the closed case with fans or let the graphics card fans rotate up to 100% under high load.
Which case model do you use?
High temperatures on the graphics card also reduce the performance of the card, in the worst case the graphics card reduces its clock speed due to the heat.
yep, its an open case Cougar Conquer that has no fans. Second photo attached shows the temperature with 100% fan speed, which has merely no improvement compared to the predecent test pic.

yep, its an open case Cougar Conquer that has no fans. Second photo attached shows the temperature with 100% fan speed, which has merely no improvement compared to the predecent test pic.
Also the Conquer got the option to use 2x120 Fans in the Front as Intake, maybe that will help
The Conquer is a look-fuck Case, but the cooling options are more than limited.
Not usable for gaming Hardware

Also the Conquer got the option to use 2x120 Fans in the Front as Intake, maybe that will help
The Conquer is a look-fuck Case, but the cooling options are more than limited.
Not usable for gaming Hardware
you have a good vision. but the Zotec 4070 series amp-spiderman has suck cooling system, which is disclosed by serveral reviewer on the internet, the manufacturer uses the spiderman package for extra profits.

you have a good vision. but the Zotec 4070 series amp-spiderman has suck cooling system, which is disclosed by serveral reviewer on the internet, the manufacturer uses the spiderman package for extra profits.
That's right, but not too bad, and it didn't get any better without case Airflow 😉

Bewertungen: usr
@Igor Wallossek

meinen allergrößten Respekt vor dir, dass du der gesamten Industrie die Stirn bietest,standhaft und bei deinen Erkenntnissen bleibst. Würde ich es nicht auf Igorslab lesen, würde ich es nirgends lesen und das Internet käme mir wie zu der Zeit vor Igorslab - zensiert vor.
Danke Igor und Team

Oben Unten