Thermal Putty Roundup von Pink oder Grau bis Blau und von Halnziye oder Laird bzw. Dow - HY234, HY236 und HY268 vs. Hardwareliebe Extreme64 im Test

Redaktion

Artikel-Butler
Mitarbeiter
Bewertungspunkte
Standort
Redaktion
Heute teste ich viermal Thermal Putty für Euch, wobei diese vier Produkte exemplarisch für große Firmen und deren Produkte bzw. Mischprodukte stehen. Wenn es mir gelingt, noch weitere Produkte zu organisieren, werde ich die Datenbank auch um diese Sparte erweitern, denn wer die Umstände kennt, wenn auf Grafikkarten die Padstärken nicht bekannt sind, wird gern […] (read full article...)

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
It should be taken into consideration that the 4000 series gddr6x memories do not like low temperatures. Often even during my benches, but it is known, if I started with a temp of 30° the test crashed, and not because of the core but because the memories were too cold.
It is solved by heating them (personally with a vmem test program) to 50° before launching the benchmark. With this temperature, optimal is between 80 and 60, the memories do not crash and are able to provide in addition to the usual overclock limit even an additional 100mhz.
Many overclockers also place between the memory chips and the thermal pads different thicknesses of kapton or other plastic film material to keep them warmer.
Themal putty..... :)
In the 2000 and 3000 series (more in the latter) it certainly helps.

Vielleicht kann mir von euch jemand einen Tipp geben. Welches Putty hab ich denn nun in meiner Dose? Gekauft hab ich das 236. Ich bin mir nur nicht sicher ob das auch geliefert wurde.
Es klebt jedenfalls wie ein alter Kaugummi unter der Schulbank.😩

IMG_1790.jpegIMG_1789.jpeg

Wie sagte schon der PCB Solder bei einer Reparatur von einer PS5 - das ist fuer ihn der Endgegner, weil die Entfernung in einer Schweinerei endet.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Nice test and corresponds to my previous experiences.(y)

Here is another promising candidate that could be tested. It is supposed to be better and cheaper than the HWL64.
https://www.amazon.de/s?k=cx-h1300+putty&__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=D1TX4G8HZDLV&sprefix=cx-h1300+putty,aps,89&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Anhang anzeigen 34154

And the question is, is this on Amazon an original or a plagiarism?

PS.: I am currently using the HWL64 on my 4080
CX-H1300 13.5w can be hit or miss. Over the last few months I've noticed significant batch variance. 2 months ago I test 3 newer batches of It and they performed 2 degrees worse than the original batch. They were also much stiffer. Either someone is selling counterfeit CX-H1300, or their quality control has gone down. My best guess is that since it became such a popular putty they have had to ramp up production and haven't been able to maintain quality because of it.

lately I recommend using Upsiren UTP-8 or Fehonda LTP81 as they have been more consistent, higher performing, and we have people on thr other end we can contact if quality goes down.

Recently I've testing Honeywell HT10000 putty and it is the highest performing that I have tested to date. Looking forward to seeing how HT11000 performs once it starts being sold. Would also like to test Laird T-Putty 910 when I get the chance.

CX-H1300 13.5w can be hit or miss. Over the last few months I've noticed significant batch variance. 2 months ago I test 3 newer batches of It and they performed 2 degrees worse than the original batch. They were also much stiffer. Either someone is selling counterfeit CX-H1300, or their quality control has gone down. My best guess is that since it became such a popular putty they have had to ramp up production and haven't been able to maintain quality because of it.

lately I recommend using Upsiren UTP-8 or Fehonda LTP81 as they have been more consistent, higher performing, and we have people on thr other end we can contact if quality goes down.

Recently I've testing Honeywell HT10000 putty and it is the highest performing that I have tested to date. Looking forward to seeing how HT11000 performs once it starts being sold. Would also like to test Laird T-Putty 910 when I get the chance.
Same fate that pastes like Kryonaut and Gelid gc extreme have suffered. They have lost quality and durability.

Oben Unten