Frage gpu reverts after using MPT to undervolt an xfx swft105 rx6400 to 35w for hp t740 thin client (35w restriction, nv 1030 works)

jasonl

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
I Installed the gpu into the HP t740 thin client and pressed power and got the gpu beep codes with no post. Next the gpu and put it into another pc and pulled the bios using gpuz, loaded it into mpt, changed the voltage and wrote sppt and powered off the system then moved the rx6400 back into the thin client and it posted, and booted! Everything seemed to run fine for an hour or so, played some test games, etc. Then I shut down the thin client and powered it off.

I thought I was done but, the next morning I turned it back on to see how a few more games ran, and I'm back and not posting again with the same gpu beep codes as before. I tried an nvidia 1030 that I have in the thin client and it booted right back up. no issues. I put the rx6400 back in the the other pc without the power restriction and it also booted up just fine.

I'm at a loss here. Did some kind of failsafe get tripped in the gpu bios or something

Here are my 35w settings.xfx-swft105-rx6400_mod-43w-to-35w.jpg

I have xfx swft105 rx6400 also and when use MPT, boot Windows is looping.

Oben Unten